This is Eunice Huang,
I'm from Taiwan Taipei ,
I do not smoke, does not drink, I am faithful in a relationship .
..has not tattoo, I can cook a meal, can wash clothes, can tailor clothes, likes travelling, music, reading, some times are a little crazy....! ! Some times are very peaceful!Sometimes a bit quiet and shy, but I open up as I get to know people. I'm interested in lots of things from music to English. I love traveling I have gone, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Bary island, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, England, I am cute Gently sympathizes interesting Lively ! I am easygoing , Gentle , intimate and benignancy girl, sometime very funny sometime very alacritous and sometime very quietly!!!haha..see,I am girl,I am not guy! and this year is my 2*th years birthday! but I have baby face, look like 22 years old,
Funny and cute ,and I like sing song , movice, Read, Music, and some outside things,
沒有留言:
張貼留言